| || |
A Best Seller Toy for girls to make friendship bracelets which is a fun way to accessorize an outfit or show your besties how much you care:Alex Toys Friends 4 Ever Bracelet Making KitOur recommended age:
8 years and upWARNING: Choking Hazard-Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs
Cherish your friends with colorful friendship bracelets by the easy-to-use kit of Friends 4 Ever Bracelet Making Kit from ALEX which is designed for crafty kids ages eight and up with easy step-to-step instruction.
A handy carrying case to take to everywhere is packed with; the friendship wheel, a handy tool that simplifies the weaving process to make as many bracelets as you need, 22 different colors of string, 8 different patterns, beads, needle, and four color-coded looms that can be used with other string.
Brand: Alex ToysItem model number: 737WX
Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 8.2 x 9.2 inches ; 7 ouncesFeatures:
- It's a Friend-zy
- Makes 22 Friendship Bracelets
- 4 looms help you make 2 styles and 8 patterns of friendship bracelets
- Includes 22 colors of floss, beads, beading needle and more
- Colorful, convenient suitcase for keeping it all together
- By JulieColorado "julescolorado" (Denver, CO USA): “My 8 year old told me to give it 10 stars :), I gave this to my daughter for her 8th birthday and she loves it! There is an instructional video on [...] that walks you through the steps to make a friendship bracelet. The video is very helpful and my 8 year old started making her bracelet immediately with very little help. Once the initial setup is on the loom, it makes for a great car trip or plane trip activity :) Every time she finishes a row, she cheers that she can see her bracelet growing.”
- By Castle Timber (UK): “Bracelet Frenzy, This great, my Granddaughter loves it, it is so good for keeping her busy everyone in the family is wearing a bracelet (including the dog).”
- By Connie Baker "jack of all trades" (Fostoria, Ohio USA): “My daughters LOVE this!!!, I have 3 daughters ages 9, 10, and 12. They have tried making bracelets before and got bored very fast. Not the case with this item. They have had it for over a month now and are still creating bracelets. I have had to purchase more string for them but the foam discs have held up very well. They have also learned different patterns and made their own. This is a great rainy day activity even though my girls have sat on the porch on nice days and weaved away. Easy to learn, hard to put down.”
- By A. Medina "princesa" (Honduras, USA): “Great hobby!, This is so great for all ages! I bought it for my 8 year old girl. I thought it was hard at the beginning, but once you get it, it was a piece of cake! I ended up making bracelets too!! I really recommend this!”
- By Lori Schalles (Pittsburgh, PA USA): “LOVE IT!, Let me just first say that I bought this to make bracelets with my 3 year old daughter. She has been into the simple stringing of beads to make bracelets and I thought this might be fun for her. Not only is it fun for her, its fun for me too. She needed my help for the first bracelet, but now she can make them on her own and they come out perfect every single time. We got this less than a week ago and she has already made over 10 bracelets on her own. I love that it comes with 4 different designs. The only thing I wish was there were additional designs you could buy!! Other than that, this is an awesome product and should it ever need replaced due to wear & tear, I definitely wouldn't mind!”
- By H. Garzon "Fla Girl" (Sunny Florida USA): “The girls love it!, Gave it to my 9 year old God daughter. She and her friends loooove this one. It is a bonding experience for them. Inspires creativity, sharing and fun times. The price is really good, so there is nothing to loose here. Instructional and enjoyable...and it keeps them busy :)”
Remark: All reviews are from Amazon.com's distributor.
- By Ally Singh "Sushi Snob" (Seattle, WA USA): “Fun for Girls age 6+, My daughter received this kit for Christmas, and has really enjoyed making bracelets. The kit comes with a full rainbox of colors, and the instructions are easy to follow. The addition of beads makes things a little more messy and complicated, but the end result is worth it. A great gift for girls between the ages of 6-15.”
See more products at Best Seller & New Arrival Toys & Games Store