| || |
Today recommended Toy from MY TOYS WORLD
is a forever cute toy:Furby (Orange/Blue)Manufacturer recommended age: 6 years and up
WARNING: Choking Hazard-Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs
Time to dust off your FURBISH dictionary because FURBY is back and ready to take the world by storm!
And you had better be prepared because FURBY has A MIND OF ITS OWN.
Feed it, speak to it, tickle it, play music for it, and shake, tilt or turn your FURBY upside down. But be warned - how you treat your FURBY will shape its personality! Are you ready to handle a FURBY?
Item model number: A3121
Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 7.8 x 7.9 inchesFeatures:
- Furby responds to your voice and to music
- Pet Furby?s head; tickle its tummy; or pull its tail and see what happens
- Feed Furby with your finger
- App is optional and works with iPad; iPod touch and iPhone with iOS 4.2 or later
- Includes 1 Furby and instructions
Frequently Bought Together:
- By deeks (USA): “Smiles!, Furby alone... doesn't matter what color would have brought the face of glee on my niece's face when she opened it. I was pleased.”
- By Ms. S. E. Bould "Sarah B" (UK): “Furby Fun!, Before going any further I have to admit that I am aged 24 years old. I was never allowed a Furby the first time around and was so excited to see them back on the scene! The price of Furby's on here compared to the shops seems similar I believe I saved around £5 on mine - in my opinion the money spent is well worth it!
I believe this Furby will add great value to any home, especially as a gift this Christmas - adults will enjoy this almost as much as children!
In response to previous comments on here which I hope may clear up some questions for you...
Yes Furby does snore however this only lasts for about a minute (max) and then the Furby goes to sleep and does not awake again until it is picked up and shaken. Other comments on here left me concerned that the Furby would never switch off, however this is not the case although true that there is no 'off' button.
The battery compartment is fiddly and requires you to unscrew two screws, however from a child safety point of view this is fine. Batteries last reaonably well depending on the quality (the first set I put in cost a £1 and lasted only one day!)
When replacing old batteries with new, you have to 'reset' the Furby before closing it back up. This I feel is not made clear in the instructions only with a label pointing to the resent button. It caused me to think that my Furby had actually died but I was glad to realise this was not the case! By resetting this does not delete the current progress of the Furby.
All in all a fantasic product! :D:D”
- By D. Getz "MommyGetzBoys3" (Westland, MI USA): “An interesting new friend..., Bought this for my 6 year old son for Christmas as it was the only thing he asked for.
Vibrant orange color +
He absolutely loves him.
3 days in our Furby mysteriously 'died' which was very upsetting to us both. Thankfully after searching online, I found this to not be uncommon and the fix was as simple as pressing the hidden reset button.
This toy has no power switch but he will sleep if no direct interactions take place.
He's found a nice home and a loving owner so for us, he's a keeper.”
- By Haleigh E. Johnson (USA): “LOVE, LOVED this growing up and my kids can too. Great little toy! I would recommend this to anyone this season.”
- By D. Amor (Brighton, UK): “You might hate it. Your kids will love it., If you remember the Furbies from the first time round or remember the movie Gremlins then you have a good idea of what this Furby is. This time around he's more fully featured, including expressive LCD eyes and an iPhone app that lets you feed and translate.
My four year old daughter loved it. I wasn't sure if she'd take to it, but the fact that it was 'alive' made her treat it more like a pet than a toy. She's only had it for one evening so far so I can't do a thorough review at this point, but she really seems drawn to the fact that she can nurture it and see results. The iPhone app, while not particularly sophisticated, does a good job of feeding the imagination. I doubt the Furby really prefers if it has a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich or a bacon, cheese and tomato sandwich but my daughter is already convinced of her Furby's dietary preferences.
Parents beware: no off switch.
- By R. Thompson (Seattle, WA USA): “Very cute little guys, I bought one for my 17 year old and one for my 8 year old grandchildren and both love it. It is interactive and rather chatty so I silently wanted to launch it after an hour but instead I sent them home with the parents and let' them enjoy. Hey.. that's what grandma is for.”
Remark: All reviews are from distributors of Amazon websites
- By Lisa B (USA): “Great product, Our 8 yr old son loves it!!! furby gets a little nasty every once in a while, like he has two personalities. Its fun.”
See more products at Best Seller & New Arrival Toys & Games Store